By Keith Wood
Designed for the Delphi developer who desires to find out about XML, Delphi Developer’s consultant to XML covers all facets of using the facility of XML in the course of the Delphi surroundings. This e-book offers an exceptional advent to the applied sciences that make up XML and its comparable requirements. In-depth insurance of the rfile item version (DOM) comprises research of the elemental specification and 3 implementations: Microsoft’s DOM, CUESoft’s DOM, and Open XML’s DOM. equally, either Microsoft’s model and a local Delphi implementation are defined for the easy API for XML (SAX). producing XML files is special utilizing basic textual content, Delphi’s net modules and XMLBroker, all of the DOMs, and SAX. constructing functions that utilize XML is usually lined, together with XSLT and cleaning soap examples.
The CD contains the suitable necessities concerning XML, besides all of the code from the booklet and diverse XML instruments.
Read Online or Download Delphi Developer's Guide to XML (Wordware Delphi Developer's Library) PDF
Best programming books
* indicates how you can produce functions combining Canvas drawings, images, and video clips
* Explains the way to include Google Maps and geolocation into your tasks
* finds tips on how to construct functions requiring continual info, storing the knowledge in the neighborhood or on a database at the server
<h3>What you’ll learn</h3> * find out how to create line drawings utilizing mathematical operations for outlining coordinate positions
* tips on how to contain Google Maps and geolocation to figure out the site of the consumer
* Use HTML5 Audio for occasion sounds and heritage song
* the best way to manage, shop and retrieve advanced info utilizing localStorage
<h3>Who this booklet is for</h3>
<h3>Table of Contents</h3><ol> * development the HTML5 Logo—Drawing on Canvas, with Scaling, and Semantic Tags
* Paper Dolls—Accurately Positioning items at the Canvas
* Bouncing Video—Animating and covering HTML5 video
* Map Maker—Combining Google Maps and Canvas
* Deep-Linking—Creating trips via Video, pictures and Maps
* Where Am I? —Building video games with the Geolocation API
* actual Origami—Using Math to attract unique Paper Folding on the Canvas
* photograph Puzzle—Storing online game ratings and offerings utilizing the LocalStorage API
* Bookmark Application—Using shape Validation and Databases
Why research Scala? You don’t have to be an information scientist or disbursed computing professional to understand this object-oriented useful programming language. This useful booklet presents a accomplished but approachable advent to the language, entire with syntax diagrams, examples, and workouts.
Achieve services in processing and storing facts by utilizing complicated strategies with Apache Spark
About This e-book
• discover the combination of Apache Spark with 3rd get together purposes resembling H20, Databricks and Titan
• overview how Cassandra and Hbase can be utilized for garage
• a sophisticated consultant with a mix of directions and functional examples to increase the main up-to date Spark functionalities
Who This ebook Is For
If you're a developer with a few adventure with Spark and wish to bolster your wisdom of ways to get round on this planet of Spark, then this e-book is perfect for you. easy wisdom of Linux, Hadoop and Spark is believed. average wisdom of Scala is predicted.
What you are going to study
• expand the instruments on hand for processing and garage
• learn clustering and type utilizing MLlib
• realize Spark move processing through Flume, HDFS
• Create a schema in Spark SQL, and learn the way a Spark schema may be populated with info
• examine Spark established graph processing utilizing Spark GraphX
• mix Spark with H20 and deep studying and examine why it truly is worthy
• overview how graph garage works with Apache Spark, Titan, HBase and Cassandra
• Use Apache Spark within the cloud with Databricks and AWS
Apache Spark is an in-memory cluster dependent parallel processing procedure that gives a variety of performance like graph processing, laptop studying, move processing and SQL. It operates at unheard of speeds, is simple to exploit and gives a wealthy set of knowledge transformations.
This booklet goals to take your restricted wisdom of Spark to the subsequent point by means of instructing you the way to extend Spark performance. The e-book commences with an summary of the Spark eco-system. you'll use MLlib to create a completely operating neural web for handwriting attractiveness. you'll then detect how move processing will be tuned for optimum functionality and to make sure parallel processing. The booklet extends to teach how you can contain H20 for computer studying, Titan for graph established garage, Databricks for cloud-based Spark. Intermediate Scala established code examples are supplied for Apache Spark module processing in a CentOS Linux and Databricks cloud surroundings. sort and process
This e-book is an in depth consultant to Apache Spark modules and instruments and indicates how Spark's performance should be prolonged for real-time processing and garage with labored examples.
Written through 3 of the main well-known influencers within the Microsoft SharePoint neighborhood, this booklet sheds gentle on SharePoint seek within the company and focuses exclusively on Microsoft seek expertise. This e-book is meant for various parents from the IT administrator to the developer writing seek purposes.
- Linux Assembly Language Programming
- Make a 2D RPG in a Weekend: With RPG Maker VX Ace
- Pro .NET Performance: Optimize Your C# Applications
- Special OPS: Host and Network Security for Microsoft, Unix and Oracle
- Stochastic Programming 84 Parts I and II (Mathematical Programming Studies 27-28)
- Postmortems from Game Developer: Insights from the Developers of Unreal Tournament, Black and White, Age of Empires, and Other Top-Selling Games
Additional resources for Delphi Developer's Guide to XML (Wordware Delphi Developer's Library)
The xsl:output element identifies the destination format for the results of the transformation. It should be one of the values html, xml, or text. If no output method is specified it is assumed to be xml, unless the first tag generated is , in which case the output method becomes html. Other values are possible, but are not defined by the specification. Templates and Patterns The XSLT stylesheet uses a system of templates to match up with portions of the XML document and to specify how they are manipulated.
Movie id="SW1" logo-url="SW1-logo" url="SW1-site"> : Attributes may be mandatory or optional, may have a set of valid values, and may have a default value. They may identify an element or refer to another element. All of this is specified in the DTD as described in the next chapter. The decision to make a particular data value an attribute or a sub-element is purely subjective. In general, sub-elements contain data that are displayed when the document is presented, whereas 24 Part I: Introduction to XML attributes hold supplementary data that is often not shown.
A movie has details such as its name, rating, and length, the names of the director and principal stars, and a brief synopsis of the plot. In addition, a movie can be linked to a suitable graphic and/or Web site for more information. The name, phone number, and address are the main items for a cinema, with optional directions on how to get there. Further entries detail the facilities available at the theater and the pricing schemes that apply at various times. Screenings combine the above, defining a particular movie showing at one cinema.