By Reinhold Scheck
Extend your Excel 2007 skills—and create more-powerful and compelling charts in much less time. Guided through an Excel professional, you’ll easy methods to flip flat, static charts into dynamic solutions—where you could visualize and manage information numerous methods with an easy mouse click on. Get the hands-on perform and examples you want to produce your individual, professional-quality effects. No programming required!
Maximize the influence of your rules and knowledge!
- Learn how your layout judgements have an effect on notion and comprehension
- Match the perfect chart kind on your conversation aim
- Visualize—then build—your resolution utilizing the author’s five-step method
- Apply the technological know-how of colour to make the perfect issues pop
- Add controls—such as drop-down lists and scroll bars—without coding
- Use conditional formatting to dynamically spotlight and learn facts
- Unleash your chart-making creativity—and convey numbers to lifestyles!
- More than one hundred fifty pattern, customizable charts for numerous enterprise situations
- Helpful worksheets and task aids
- Bonus content material and assets
- Fully searchable publication
for purchasers who buy an booklet model of this identify, directions for downloading the CD records are available within the e-book.
Read Online or Download Create dynamic charts in Microsoft Office Excel 2007 and beyond PDF
Best data modeling & design books
This consultant illustrates what constitutes a sophisticated dispensed info procedure, and the way to layout and enforce one. the writer provides the major components of a sophisticated disbursed details process: an information administration approach assisting many sessions of knowledge; a disbursed (networked) atmosphere assisting LANs or WANS with a number of database servers; a complicated consumer interface.
This publication bargains a finished review of many of the suggestions and examine matters approximately blogs or weblogs. It introduces ideas and techniques, instruments and functions, and review methodologies with examples and case stories. Blogs permit humans to precise their ideas, voice their evaluations, and percentage their stories and concepts.
This publication describes the mathematical historical past in the back of discrete ways to morphological research of scalar fields, with a spotlight on Morse concept and at the discrete theories because of Banchoff and Forman. The algorithms and knowledge buildings provided are used for terrain modeling and research, molecular form research, and for research or visualization of sensor and simulation 3D info units.
Object-Role Modeling (ORM) is a fact-based method of facts modeling that expresses the data necessities of any company area easily when it comes to items that play roles in relationships. All evidence of curiosity are taken care of as situations of attribute-free constructions often called truth kinds, the place the connection should be unary (e.
- Fundamentals of Three-dimensional Digital Image Processing
- A Laboratory Course in C++ Data Structures, Second Edition
- Categorical Data Analysis With Sas and Spss Applications
- Programming Hive: Data Warehouse and Query Language for Hadoop
- The Data Model Resource Book, Vol. 1: A Library of Universal Data Models for All Enterprises
- Univariate Time Series in Geosciences: Theory and Examples
Extra resources for Create dynamic charts in Microsoft Office Excel 2007 and beyond
Note The type you select is not definitive. You can change the type of a complete chart at any time or also use different chart types within a single chart. Chart Type Figure 1-24 The default is simple—results in a few steps The following chart types are available in Excel 2007 with different numbers of subtypes in each case. This is the sequence in which they appear in the Insert Chart dialog box: n Column charts n Line charts n Pie charts n Bar charts 24 Chapter 1 Basic Information—Basic Techniques n Area charts n XY (scatter) charts n Stock charts n Surface charts n Doughnut charts n Bubble charts n Radar charts Note The simple column chart (“clustered column” subtype) is the default chart type in the basic setting.
Analysis Elements Displaying relationships and precisely specifying details are just some of the things you can do with Excel’s analysis elements. All these elements are enhancements to data series that already exist in the chart and are set up as options. Note Note that the numbering from Figure 1-28 is continued in Figure 1-29 and Figure 1-30. High-Low Lines, Drop Lines, Trendlines High-low lines (identified by the number 14 in Figure 1-29) are vertical connections of data points on 2D line charts.
Next, I’ll explain the key formulas that play dynamic roles in such models, and which are of particular importance in this book. I’ll then introduce an example based on these, which I’ll first outline and then guide you through with step-by-step instructions that will let you reproduce it for yourself. You’ll get the most of out this book if you adopt this hands-on approach from the start because the structure and design of this model are used again and again in many other solutions presented later on.