By Gail Rahn Frederick, Rajesh Lal (auth.)
Today's internet 2.0 functions (think fb and Twitter) move some distance past the confines of the laptop and are favourite on cellular units. The cellular internet has develop into tremendously well known given the luck of the iPhone and BlackBerry, the significance of home windows cellular, and the emergence of Palm Pre (and its webOS platform). At Apress, we're lucky to have Gail Frederick of the well known education web site study the cellular internet provide her professional recommendation in Beginning phone internet Development. during this e-book, Gail teaches the internet criteria and basics particular to smartphones and different feature-driven cellphones and devices.
- Shows you ways to construct interactive cellular websites utilizing internet applied sciences optimized for browsers in smartphones
- Details markup basics, layout ideas, content material version, usability, and interoperability
- Explores cross-platform criteria and top practices for the cellular net authored by way of the W3C, dotMobi, and comparable firms
- Dives deeps into the function units of the preferred cellular browsers, together with WebKit, Chrome, Palm Pre webOS, Pocket IE, Opera cellular, and Skyfire
By the top of this ebook, you will have the learning, instruments, and strategies for developing powerful cellular net reviews on any of those structures to your favourite telephone or different cellular device.
Similar programming books
* indicates find out how to produce functions combining Canvas drawings, photographs, and video clips
* Explains the best way to include Google Maps and geolocation into your tasks
* unearths tips to construct purposes requiring chronic facts, storing the knowledge in the community or on a database at the server
<h3>What you’ll learn</h3> * find out how to create line drawings utilizing mathematical operations for outlining coordinate positions
* the way to contain Google Maps and geolocation to figure out the positioning of the consumer
* Use HTML5 Audio for occasion sounds and historical past tune
* find out how to manage, shop and retrieve advanced info utilizing localStorage
<h3>Who this booklet is for</h3>
<h3>Table of Contents</h3><ol> * construction the HTML5 Logo—Drawing on Canvas, with Scaling, and Semantic Tags
* Paper Dolls—Accurately Positioning items at the Canvas
* Bouncing Video—Animating and overlaying HTML5 video
* Map Maker—Combining Google Maps and Canvas
* Deep-Linking—Creating trips via Video, photographs and Maps
* Where Am I? —Building video games with the Geolocation API
* actual Origami—Using Math to attract exact Paper Folding on the Canvas
* photo Puzzle—Storing online game rankings and offerings utilizing the LocalStorage API
* Bookmark Application—Using shape Validation and Databases
Why research Scala? You don’t must be a knowledge scientist or dispensed computing professional to understand this object-oriented useful programming language. This sensible e-book presents a accomplished but approachable creation to the language, whole with syntax diagrams, examples, and workouts.
Achieve services in processing and storing facts through the use of complex innovations with Apache Spark
About This publication
• discover the mixing of Apache Spark with 3rd celebration purposes akin to H20, Databricks and Titan
• overview how Cassandra and Hbase can be utilized for garage
• a sophisticated consultant with a mix of directions and sensible examples to increase the main up-to date Spark functionalities
Who This booklet Is For
If you're a developer with a few adventure with Spark and need to bolster your wisdom of the way to get round on the earth of Spark, then this booklet is perfect for you. simple wisdom of Linux, Hadoop and Spark is believed. average wisdom of Scala is anticipated.
What you are going to examine
• expand the instruments on hand for processing and garage
• research clustering and type utilizing MLlib
• notice Spark flow processing through Flume, HDFS
• Create a schema in Spark SQL, and find out how a Spark schema will be populated with facts
• research Spark dependent graph processing utilizing Spark GraphX
• mix Spark with H20 and deep studying and examine why it really is helpful
• assessment how graph garage works with Apache Spark, Titan, HBase and Cassandra
• Use Apache Spark within the cloud with Databricks and AWS
Apache Spark is an in-memory cluster dependent parallel processing approach that gives a variety of performance like graph processing, desktop studying, circulation processing and SQL. It operates at extraordinary speeds, is straightforward to exploit and provides a wealthy set of knowledge transformations.
This e-book goals to take your constrained wisdom of Spark to the subsequent point through educating you ways to extend Spark performance. The e-book commences with an outline of the Spark eco-system. you'll the right way to use MLlib to create a completely operating neural internet for handwriting popularity. you'll then observe how flow processing may be tuned for optimum functionality and to make sure parallel processing. The booklet extends to teach find out how to include H20 for laptop studying, Titan for graph dependent garage, Databricks for cloud-based Spark. Intermediate Scala dependent code examples are supplied for Apache Spark module processing in a CentOS Linux and Databricks cloud atmosphere. sort and technique
This booklet is an intensive advisor to Apache Spark modules and instruments and exhibits how Spark's performance will be prolonged for real-time processing and garage with labored examples.
Written via 3 of the main well-known influencers within the Microsoft SharePoint neighborhood, this ebook sheds gentle on SharePoint seek within the firm and focuses exclusively on Microsoft seek expertise. This booklet is meant for quite a number parents from the IT administrator to the developer writing seek functions.
- Spring in Practice
- Handbook of Critical Issues in Goal Programming
- Apl Programming and Computer Techniques
- Programming Languages and Systems: 21st European Symposium on Programming, ESOP 2012, Held as Part of the European Joint Conferences on Theory and Practice of Software, ETAPS 2012, Tallinn, Estonia, March 24 - April 1, 2012. Proceedings
- El C++ por la práctica. El lenguaje y su filosofía
- Scala on Android: How to do efficient Android programming with Scala
Xul The next step is to download and install several add-ons that work together to allow Firefox to mimic a mobile device and render web documents written in mobile markup languages. com/en-US/products/firefox/. The following sections will explain how to install and use the add-ons. After you install all the add-ons, restart Firefox to enable them in the browser. After installing the extensions in this section and restarting Firefox, view the Tools ➤ Add-ons dialog box in Firefox. Figure 2-3 shows the Add-ons dialog box with several extensions installed.
Conf files are global web server configuration files. These files control the overall behavior of the Apache web server. htaccess files for local or directory-specific Apache configuration. htaccess file affect the directory (and all subdirectories) in which it is placed. htaccess files only when access to the main Apache configuration file is restricted. htaccess files impacts server performance. The AddType configuration directive specifies a MIME type and a list of file extensions to be served with the MIME type using this format: AddType