By Mike Gunderloy
Offers an intensive creation to programming Microsoft entry 2003 utilizing visible uncomplicated for purposes (VBA).Take good thing about VBA's features with this book's guideline for customizing entry database purposes to satisfy enterprise wishes. builders get monetary savings by utilizing VBA rather than construction customized database functions from the floor up. Written via an entry MVP, this e-book teaches readers to exploit VBA with Microsoft entry to switch the knowledge item version.
Read or Download Automating Microsoft Access with VBA PDF
Similar databases books
MySQL Cookbook presents a different problem-and-solution layout that gives useful examples for daily programming dilemmas. for each challenge addressed within the ebook, there is a worked-out resolution or "recipe" - brief, targeted items of code for you to insert without delay into your purposes. greater than a set of cut-and-paste code, this e-book rationalization how and why the code works, so that you can learn how to adapt the concepts to related events.
Because it first seemed in China within the 3rd century, this Mahayana Buddhist Scripture has been considered as some of the most illustrious within the canon. Depicting occasions in a cosmic global that transcends traditional ideas of time and house, The Lotus Sutra provides summary spiritual principles in concrete phrases and affirms that there's a unmarried route to enlightenment.
- Programming Microsoft® Office Access 2003 (Core Reference) (Pro-Developer)
- Oracle9i JPublisher User's Guide
- eXist: A NoSQL Document Database and Application Platform
- Fixing Access Annoyances: How to Fix the Most Annoying Things About Your Favorite Database
Additional info for Automating Microsoft Access with VBA
The following example illustrates the use of a constant: 1. In a standard module, enter the following statement in the General Declarations area: Const conMessage As String = "Undeclared variable" 2. Print varValue End Function 3. With the insertion point somewhere inside ConstantTest(), press F5 to execute the procedure. Print statement prints the contents of the variable varValue, which refers to conMessage (the constant). 5. The varValue variable equals the constant named conMessage. Change the string expression in the Const statement to "Constant" and run the procedure again.
8 in the Immediate window. 7. Running the procedure opens an Access form. 8. The procedure displays a message in the Immediate window. [View full size image] Normally, you won't display values in the Immediate window. Instead, you'll use them in your code somehow. Part I: Laying the Foundation 33 34 Part I: Laying the Foundation For now, it's enough to see that you can display results in the Immediate window, which is a great way to debug your code. Saving the Code To save a new module or to save changes made to an existing module, click the Save tool on the Standard toolbar or choose File, Save project.
9. Be sure to save a new module. CAUTION You can close the VBE without losing unsaved code, although it isn't advisable. However, once you close a module any unsaved code is lost. 10. ) It's also worth noting that highlighting the new module (Chapter2) in the Project Explorer updates the contents of the Properties window. Currently, there are no properties to display other than the name of the module. You'll become accustomed to working with and even depending upon these windows. 10. Saving the module updates its name in the Project Explorer.