By Chris Love
* makes use of the preferred Problem;Design;Solution layout to aid readers, specifically those that understand how to code particular ASP. web good points, discover ways to "put all of it jointly" right into a entire net software * Emphasizes n-tier ASP. web internet software architectural layout, whatever intermediate and complex ASP.
Read Online or Download ASP.NET 3.5 Website Programming: Problem - Design - Solution (Wrox Programmer to Programmer) PDF
Similar programming books
* indicates how you can produce purposes combining Canvas drawings, pictures, and movies
* Explains the way to contain Google Maps and geolocation into your initiatives
* unearths tips to construct purposes requiring continual facts, storing the data in the neighborhood or on a database at the server
<h3>What you’ll learn</h3> * the way to create line drawings utilizing mathematical operations for outlining coordinate positions
* tips on how to comprise Google Maps and geolocation to figure out the site of the consumer
* Use HTML5 Audio for occasion sounds and historical past track
* tips to control, shop and retrieve advanced info utilizing localStorage
<h3>Who this ebook is for</h3>
<h3>Table of Contents</h3><ol> * development the HTML5 Logo—Drawing on Canvas, with Scaling, and Semantic Tags
* Paper Dolls—Accurately Positioning gadgets at the Canvas
* Bouncing Video—Animating and covering HTML5 video
* Map Maker—Combining Google Maps and Canvas
* Deep-Linking—Creating trips via Video, photos and Maps
* Where Am I? —Building video games with the Geolocation API
* exact Origami—Using Math to attract special Paper Folding on the Canvas
* photograph Puzzle—Storing video game ratings and offerings utilizing the LocalStorage API
* Bookmark Application—Using shape Validation and Databases
Why research Scala? You don’t have to be a knowledge scientist or dispensed computing professional to understand this object-oriented useful programming language. This functional publication offers a finished but approachable creation to the language, entire with syntax diagrams, examples, and routines.
Achieve services in processing and storing info by utilizing complex strategies with Apache Spark
About This e-book
• discover the combination of Apache Spark with 3rd celebration functions akin to H20, Databricks and Titan
• evaluation how Cassandra and Hbase can be utilized for garage
• a sophisticated advisor with a mix of directions and sensible examples to increase the main up-to date Spark functionalities
Who This booklet Is For
If you're a developer with a few event with Spark and wish to bolster your wisdom of the way to get round on the earth of Spark, then this booklet is perfect for you. simple wisdom of Linux, Hadoop and Spark is believed. average wisdom of Scala is anticipated.
What you are going to study
• expand the instruments on hand for processing and garage
• research clustering and class utilizing MLlib
• observe Spark movement processing through Flume, HDFS
• Create a schema in Spark SQL, and find out how a Spark schema should be populated with facts
• examine Spark dependent graph processing utilizing Spark GraphX
• mix Spark with H20 and deep studying and study why it truly is worthy
• overview how graph garage works with Apache Spark, Titan, HBase and Cassandra
• Use Apache Spark within the cloud with Databricks and AWS
Apache Spark is an in-memory cluster dependent parallel processing method that gives quite a lot of performance like graph processing, laptop studying, circulation processing and SQL. It operates at remarkable speeds, is simple to exploit and gives a wealthy set of knowledge transformations.
This ebook goals to take your constrained wisdom of Spark to the following point by way of educating you ways to extend Spark performance. The ebook commences with an summary of the Spark eco-system. you'll easy methods to use MLlib to create an absolutely operating neural web for handwriting popularity. you'll then become aware of how circulation processing might be tuned for optimum functionality and to make sure parallel processing. The booklet extends to teach the way to comprise H20 for laptop studying, Titan for graph dependent garage, Databricks for cloud-based Spark. Intermediate Scala established code examples are supplied for Apache Spark module processing in a CentOS Linux and Databricks cloud surroundings. variety and procedure
This publication is an in depth advisor to Apache Spark modules and instruments and indicates how Spark's performance may be prolonged for real-time processing and garage with labored examples.
Written through 3 of the main well-known influencers within the Microsoft SharePoint group, this booklet sheds gentle on SharePoint seek within the firm and focuses exclusively on Microsoft seek expertise. This booklet is meant for a number of fogeys from the IT administrator to the developer writing seek purposes.
- Game Development with Three.js
- Programming in Objective-C (6th Edition)
- Mathematics for 3D Game Programming and Computer Graphics (2nd Edition) (Game Development Series)
- Advanced Functional Programming: Third International School, AFP’98, Braga, Portugal, September 12-19, 1998, Revised Lectures
Additional info for ASP.NET 3.5 Website Programming: Problem - Design - Solution (Wrox Programmer to Programmer)
By doing this, you can access any public members of the actual master page’s class, including assigning event handlers. Another thing to remember when using nested master pages is keeping track of which master page is actually being referenced. If you are using nested master pages then the Master property of the class returns a reference to that master page, not its master page. To access the parent master page, you need to access the content page’s master page’s master page. Wow! Say that a few times real fast!
A much better, and objected-oriented, approach is to add custom properties to the master page’s code-behind class. In fact you can create public properties and functions in a MasterPage’s code-behind that can be accessed from the content page. The following example wraps a property to enable or disable personalization. NET runtime to dynamically create a strongly typed MasterPage class that exposes the custom properties added to its code-behind class. I know that it seems a duplicate for the MasterPageFile attribute of the @Page directive, but that’s how you make the master page properties visible in the content page.
It’s easy for a developer to get caught up with the difficult tasks of organizing source code into classes and coding the business logic — the cosmetics of the site just don’t seem so important, right? Wrong! The user interface is the first thing presented to the end user and, more importantly, your customer if you are a typical developer. If it is ugly, unclear, and basically unusable, chances are good the user will be left with a bad impression of the site and the company behind it. Sadly, this will happen regardless of how fast and scalable the site is.