By Mendel Cooper
Данное руководство не предполагает наличие у читателя познаний в области программирования на языке сценариев, однако, быстро восполняет этот недостаток . . . постепенно, шаг за шагом раскрывая мудрость и красоту Unix(tm). Это руководство может рассматриваться как учебник, предназначенный для самостоятельного изучения или как справочник по программированию на shell. Руководство снабжено серией хорошо прокомментированных примеров, поскольку лучший путь к изучению языка сценариев -- это написание сценариев.
Кроме того, эта книга может служить в качестве учебного пособия по основам програмирования вообще.
Read or Download Advanced Bash−Scripting Guide PDF
Similar programming books
* indicates how you can produce functions combining Canvas drawings, images, and video clips
* Explains find out how to contain Google Maps and geolocation into your tasks
* unearths how you can construct functions requiring chronic facts, storing the knowledge in the community or on a database at the server
<h3>What you’ll learn</h3> * easy methods to create line drawings utilizing mathematical operations for outlining coordinate positions
* the best way to contain Google Maps and geolocation to figure out the site of the consumer
* Use HTML5 Audio for occasion sounds and heritage tune
* tips to control, shop and retrieve complicated info utilizing localStorage
<h3>Who this ebook is for</h3>
<h3>Table of Contents</h3><ol> * development the HTML5 Logo—Drawing on Canvas, with Scaling, and Semantic Tags
* Paper Dolls—Accurately Positioning items at the Canvas
* Bouncing Video—Animating and protecting HTML5 video
* Map Maker—Combining Google Maps and Canvas
* Deep-Linking—Creating trips via Video, pictures and Maps
* Where Am I? —Building video games with the Geolocation API
* exact Origami—Using Math to attract special Paper Folding on the Canvas
* photo Puzzle—Storing video game rankings and offerings utilizing the LocalStorage API
* Bookmark Application—Using shape Validation and Databases
Why study Scala? You don’t have to be a knowledge scientist or allotted computing specialist to understand this object-oriented useful programming language. This useful e-book offers a accomplished but approachable creation to the language, entire with syntax diagrams, examples, and routines.
Achieve services in processing and storing facts through the use of complex strategies with Apache Spark
About This e-book
• discover the combination of Apache Spark with 3rd celebration purposes corresponding to H20, Databricks and Titan
• evaluation how Cassandra and Hbase can be utilized for garage
• a complicated consultant with a mix of directions and useful examples to increase the main up-to date Spark functionalities
Who This publication Is For
If you're a developer with a few adventure with Spark and need to reinforce your wisdom of ways to get round on the planet of Spark, then this booklet is perfect for you. simple wisdom of Linux, Hadoop and Spark is believed. moderate wisdom of Scala is predicted.
What you are going to examine
• expand the instruments on hand for processing and garage
• learn clustering and type utilizing MLlib
• observe Spark circulation processing through Flume, HDFS
• Create a schema in Spark SQL, and learn the way a Spark schema will be populated with info
• research Spark established graph processing utilizing Spark GraphX
• mix Spark with H20 and deep studying and examine why it's necessary
• overview how graph garage works with Apache Spark, Titan, HBase and Cassandra
• Use Apache Spark within the cloud with Databricks and AWS
Apache Spark is an in-memory cluster dependent parallel processing approach that gives quite a lot of performance like graph processing, computer studying, movement processing and SQL. It operates at unparalleled speeds, is simple to exploit and gives a wealthy set of knowledge transformations.
This booklet goals to take your restricted wisdom of Spark to the following point by means of educating you ways to extend Spark performance. The e-book commences with an outline of the Spark eco-system. you'll use MLlib to create a completely operating neural web for handwriting acceptance. you'll then notice how move processing could be tuned for optimum functionality and to make sure parallel processing. The publication extends to teach easy methods to contain H20 for laptop studying, Titan for graph dependent garage, Databricks for cloud-based Spark. Intermediate Scala dependent code examples are supplied for Apache Spark module processing in a CentOS Linux and Databricks cloud setting. kind and procedure
This e-book is an intensive consultant to Apache Spark modules and instruments and exhibits how Spark's performance will be prolonged for real-time processing and garage with labored examples.
Written through 3 of the main famous influencers within the Microsoft SharePoint group, this ebook sheds gentle on SharePoint seek within the company and focuses exclusively on Microsoft seek know-how. This publication is meant for various parents from the IT administrator to the developer writing seek purposes.
- Extreme Programming with Ant: Building and Deploying Java Applications with JSP, EJB, XSLT, XDoclet, and JUnit (Developers Library)
- Cocoa and Objective-C: Up and Running: Foundations of Mac, iPhone, and iPod touch programming
- Programming Multi-Agent Systems: 10th International Workshop, ProMAS 2012, Valencia, Spain, June 5, 2012, Revised Selected Papers
- Succeeding with Agile: Software Development Using Scrum
- Pro iOS and Android Apps for Business: with jQuery Mobile, Node.js, and MongoDB
Extra info for Advanced Bash−Scripting Guide
Variable=\\\\ echo "$variable" # \\ # Second and fourth escapes escaped. k. Escaping a space can prevent word splitting in a command's argument list. Chapter 5. 7" # List of files as argument(s) to a command. # Add two files to the list, and list all. ls −l /usr/X11R6/bin/xsetroot /sbin/dump $file_list echo "−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−" # What happens if we escape a couple of spaces? ls −l /usr/X11R6/bin/xsetroot\ /sbin/dump\ $file_list # Error: the first three files concatenated into a single argument to 'ls −l' # because the two escaped spaces prevent argument (word) splitting.
O logical or exp1 −o exp2 returns true if either exp1 or exp2 are true. These are similar to the Bash comparison operators && and ||, used within double brackets. [[ condition1 && condition2 ]] The −o and −a operators work with the test command or occur within single test brackets. if [ "$exp1" −a "$exp2" ] Refer to Example 8−3, Example 26−16, and Example A−28 to see compound comparison operators in action. 4. Nested if/then Condition Tests Condition tests using the if/then construct may be nested.
An important use of quoting is protecting a command−line parameter from the shell, but still letting the calling program expand it. txt. txt. txt works under the Bash shell.  Quoting can also suppress echo's "appetite" for newlines. 1. Quoting Variables When referencing a variable, it is generally advisable to enclose its name in double quotes. This prevents reinterpretation of all special characters within the quoted string −− the variable name  −− except $, ` (backquote), and \ (escape).