By Adam Nathan
Bought a superb proposal for an app? There’s a bankruptcy for that!
Calling all builders: home windows cell 7 is commencing to achieve traction, and the chance is yours to promote the subsequent killer app! a hundred and one home windows telephone 7 Apps is a e-book sequence like no other–best-selling writer and Microsoft developer Adam Nathan walks you thru the method of creating one hundred and one actual, strong, varied, and marketplace-certified Silverlight functions. You not just get on-line entry to the total resource code and comparable resources, however the e-book is chock packed with assistance, warnings, and suggestion that could basically come from Adam’s adventure of writing such a lot of entire purposes and promoting them within the home windows cell Marketplace.
Imagine how lengthy it should take you to advance and attempt 50 apps and what sort of you'll research from the adventure. instead of spending all that point ranging from scratch, use this ebook to hit the floor operating! even if you just make beauty adjustments to apps during this e-book (for instance, developing kid-themed versions), repurpose apps (such as construction a loan calculator in response to bankruptcy 10’s tip calculator), or construct whatever thoroughly special, this ebook can tremendously speed up your improvement time and assist you create top of the range apps. promote your apps within the home windows mobilephone market and make this publication pay for itself!
Volume I comprises the 1st 50 apps and covers the following:
* every little thing you want to learn about Silverlight
* absolutely exploiting mobile positive factors comparable to the applying bar, hardware/software keyboards, multi-touch, accelerometer, microphone, and more
* utilizing wealthy controls reminiscent of pivots, panoramas, and controls in loose toolkits, resembling date/time pickers, toggle switches, charts, and graphs
* development your individual customized controls, together with well known ones lacking from the platform, reminiscent of a checkable record field, multi-select picker field, and colour picker
* largely acceptable pages, corresponding to a photo-cropping web page and accelerometer-calibration page
* how one can make your app feel and appear like a first-party app
* sensible tips about a variety of themes, even buying and growing sound results, utilizing customized fonts, and developing icons
Read or Download 101 Windows Phone 7 Apps, Volume 1: Developing Apps 1-50 PDF
Similar programming books
* indicates how one can produce purposes combining Canvas drawings, photographs, and movies
* Explains tips on how to include Google Maps and geolocation into your tasks
* unearths the best way to construct functions requiring chronic information, storing the data in the neighborhood or on a database at the server
<h3>What you’ll learn</h3> * how you can create line drawings utilizing mathematical operations for outlining coordinate positions
* the best way to include Google Maps and geolocation to figure out the site of the consumer
* Use HTML5 Audio for occasion sounds and heritage tune
* the way to control, shop and retrieve complicated details utilizing localStorage
<h3>Who this publication is for</h3>
<h3>Table of Contents</h3><ol> * construction the HTML5 Logo—Drawing on Canvas, with Scaling, and Semantic Tags
* Paper Dolls—Accurately Positioning gadgets at the Canvas
* Bouncing Video—Animating and overlaying HTML5 video
* Map Maker—Combining Google Maps and Canvas
* Deep-Linking—Creating trips via Video, photographs and Maps
* Where Am I? —Building video games with the Geolocation API
* exact Origami—Using Math to attract exact Paper Folding on the Canvas
* photograph Puzzle—Storing online game ratings and offerings utilizing the LocalStorage API
* Bookmark Application—Using shape Validation and Databases
Why study Scala? You don’t must be an information scientist or dispensed computing specialist to understand this object-oriented practical programming language. This sensible e-book offers a entire but approachable advent to the language, whole with syntax diagrams, examples, and workouts.
Achieve services in processing and storing info by utilizing complicated concepts with Apache Spark
About This e-book
• discover the mixing of Apache Spark with 3rd get together functions resembling H20, Databricks and Titan
• evaluation how Cassandra and Hbase can be utilized for garage
• a sophisticated advisor with a mixture of directions and useful examples to increase the main up-to date Spark functionalities
Who This booklet Is For
If you're a developer with a few event with Spark and need to reinforce your wisdom of the way to get round on the earth of Spark, then this ebook is perfect for you. uncomplicated wisdom of Linux, Hadoop and Spark is believed. average wisdom of Scala is anticipated.
What you are going to study
• expand the instruments to be had for processing and garage
• learn clustering and type utilizing MLlib
• realize Spark move processing through Flume, HDFS
• Create a schema in Spark SQL, and find out how a Spark schema could be populated with info
• research Spark established graph processing utilizing Spark GraphX
• mix Spark with H20 and deep studying and study why it's important
• evaluation how graph garage works with Apache Spark, Titan, HBase and Cassandra
• Use Apache Spark within the cloud with Databricks and AWS
Apache Spark is an in-memory cluster dependent parallel processing approach that gives a variety of performance like graph processing, laptop studying, circulation processing and SQL. It operates at extraordinary speeds, is simple to take advantage of and gives a wealthy set of knowledge transformations.
This publication goals to take your restricted wisdom of Spark to the following point through instructing you ways to extend Spark performance. The e-book commences with an outline of the Spark eco-system. you are going to use MLlib to create a completely operating neural internet for handwriting attractiveness. you are going to then observe how circulate processing may be tuned for optimum functionality and to make sure parallel processing. The ebook extends to teach how one can comprise H20 for computing device studying, Titan for graph dependent garage, Databricks for cloud-based Spark. Intermediate Scala established code examples are supplied for Apache Spark module processing in a CentOS Linux and Databricks cloud atmosphere. variety and strategy
This booklet is an intensive consultant to Apache Spark modules and instruments and indicates how Spark's performance will be prolonged for real-time processing and garage with labored examples.
Written by means of 3 of the main well-known influencers within the Microsoft SharePoint neighborhood, this ebook sheds gentle on SharePoint seek within the company and focuses completely on Microsoft seek expertise. This ebook is meant for a number fogeys from the IT administrator to the developer writing seek purposes.
- Learn Cocoa on the Mac (2nd Edition)
- .NET Framework - Developer s Guide . Effektiv programmieren mit den .NET-Sprachen
- Embedded Programming with Field Programmable Mixed Signal Microcontrollers
- Rails 4 Test Prescriptions: Build a Healthy Codebase
Additional info for 101 Windows Phone 7 Apps, Volume 1: Developing Apps 1-50
Whereas using a transparent background is encouraged for your tile icon, it should be avoided for the separate set of icons you upload to the marketplace. The phone’s Marketplace app renders icons on black squares, which looks odd under the dark theme when the icon has transparency. Even worse, the marketplace section of the Zune program leaves its default white background underneath the icon. For typical Windows Phone app icons, the result is a completely invisible icon due to the white-on-white effect!
Tokens element contains information about your tile (seen by users who pin your app to their start screen). These parts are rarely changed, but these values are preserved when your app is published in the marketplace. xml is the list of capabilities inside the Capabilities element. These are special permissions for actions that users might not want certain apps to perform, whether for privacy concerns or concerns about data usage charges. The Visual Studio-generated manifest requests all available capabilities.